About UsAre we content being only Hyderabad's best-loved escape room, or do we have more to offer?
Who We Are
We are Hyderabad’s premier entertainment hub, located in Banjara Hills.
Whether you’re a tourist or local, whether you’re looking for exciting things to do in Hyderabad, or you want to celebrate a special occasion, we are it!
We also have a cafe, a foosball table, darts, board games, and a whole lot more!
Stuff you may be asking yourself…
👉 What is an escape room?
An escape room is a themed experience in which players team up to take part in a real-life adventure in a simulated environment.
Typically the adventure consists of a specific mission (such as finding a treasure, recovering a stolen object, and so on) that must be accomplished within a time limit (here we set it at 60 minutes).
Players must interact with the game environment, and work as a team to spot clues, solve puzzles, and manoeuvre objects to find their way forward and ultimately accomplish their mission.
The role of the game master:
- Before players enter the room, their game master will brief them about their game. Our game masters are trained to not only relate the circumstances, but create an atmosphere through storytelling.
- While the game is going on, players will be monitored by game masters through CCTV, live. If you need any help, don’t hesitate to ask!
- Post-game, our game masters will debrief you on the game, answer questions, and arrange for a group photo or two!
Lock N Escape rooms are known to be good for:
- Just great thing to do in Hyderabad, for locals and tourists alike!
- Spicing up your weekend plans.
- Celebrating special events, from a family get-together, to a birthday, to an engagement/anniversary, and so on.
- Hosting corporate events and team building events.
👉 What kind of escape rooms are there?
Here at Lock N Escape, we have three kinds of escape room experiences for you:
- Physical escape rooms, in which you come over to our Banjara Hills location and play inside our actual rooms.
- Needless to say, your entire team will have to be able to travel to our location to take part.
- Live-streaming escape rooms, in which a game master with a headset with 360 degree view will stream the proceedings live to a Zoom meet. You and your team will log in to the Zoom meet, and direct the game master how to proceed.
- As you may have guessed, your team members can join in from anywhere in the world.
- VR (Virtual Reality) escape rooms, which also take place through an online meet, but the escape room will be a VR experience instead of a game master following your directions through a physical room.
- Again, team members can join in from anywhere in the world.
👉 How many escape room games are there at Lock N Escape?
At present, we have 6 physical escape rooms that you can play on-site or online (via live-streaming), and 4 VR escape rooms that you can play online.